Aims and Objectives
We are committed to achieving our stated aims and objectives through reviewing our Services and welcome feedback from people who use our Services and Accommodation. We aim to provide a package of care, working with other agencies, to meet the needs and aspirations of our Service users.
Stepping Stone provides a Service for adults with learning disabilities who have been assessed as needing assistance to meet their social and personal care needs. All individual’s rights are respected, their individual living skills developed and we work with them to enhance their quality of life.
Our Services provide individual packages of support, available to service users who are living alone or individual tenants living in multiple-occupancy houses. The fully inclusive range of support packages may include 24 hr support to one hour a day.
- Stepping Stone provide Supported Living Services and Domiciliary Care Services driven by the needs and wishes of service users.
- Supporting people in their own home to shop, budget, pay bills, cook & clean as well as assisting with personal care needs.
- Supporting people with their medical and health needs.
- We support service users to access the local community and engage in leisure interests, claim benefits they are entitled to and have support with education.
- To work in partnership with families, maintaining links with friends, carers and other professionals, such as Care managers, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Team and Health professionals, in the provision of care.
- Stepping Stone bases its individualised support service on promoting the principles of person centred planning and working within the current Health and Social Care 2008 Act and CQC Regulations 2009.